Join our group for Scholarship (Essay) Discussions and Opportunities
>>> Scholarship Group
- Last Application Date: April 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The School of Languages, Literature and Cultures (SLLC) will offer a Scholarship for one of the Taught Masters Programmes available in our School: MA in Languages and Cultures and the MA in Translation Studies.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students. However, the funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
- Nationality: The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Applications are invited for School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures Excellence Scholarship (Masters) at University College Cork in Ireland. The Scholarships for one year full-time, 2018/19, only.
University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland. The university is located in Cork.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The Excellence Scholarship (Masters) is for a student who wishes to carry out a Taught Masters programme in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures at University College Cork, Ireland. Applicants must have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or subsequent degree.
- Applications are invited from students who will commence a Taught Masters programme in autumn 2018. Applicants should already have applied through PAC (www.pac.ie) for the relevant programme. The award of the Scholarships contingent on the student being accepted to the relevant Taught Masters programme.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: All documentation must be submitted by email only to sllc-at-ucc.ie by Friday 6th April 2018.Incomplete applications, hard copy applications, or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Applications must adhere to the stipulated word limits.